Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies do not wait for regular business hours to happen. Neither do we. At SERVPRO of Daviess County, we have a team of employees constantly on call to provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This also includes all holidays. SERVPRO as a whole has a 1-4-8 rule. We will give you a call back within 1 hour of your initial call to us, we will be onsite within 4 hours, and we will have a scope of work to you or your insurance company within 8 hours. With our team striving to stick with this 1-4-8 model, you can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (270) 683-1888
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Daviess, Butler, and Hopkins Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.